When you subscribe, you will be assigned a secure Project Workspace where our communications will be conducted to and from, and stored, and project Gantt charts, invoices, and project reports will be archived.
Examples of Media Workspace Services or Projects:
1.When you sign up for our Editorial Content Assistant service, you send us a subscription to your online edition of the media.
2. You send us your list of editorial topics, or areas of interest, which you want to cover in the next three months.
3. For those where we can find or create a built environment connection, we will send points for discussion, which you can use to build your Editorials.
4. For our Premium Service, we will prepare one draft editorial for each request you make. Tell us the length we have to stay within.
5. At the Premium level, you will receive a list of all editorial titles we have drafted.
6. If you want to read any of our draft editorials, we will send you the draft and the date it was published, and in what media, if you request a copy. There is a modest fee for each download.
1.When you sign up for our News Content Assistant service, you send us a subscription to your online edition of the media.
2. We will generate weekly questions which, when applied in your market, will lead reporters to breaking news or long term topics which they can develop into news stories.
For a modest annual sum, we will guarantee you will be the only affiliate in your geographic area, in your media type.
STRATEGIES TO INCREASE ADVERTISING AND SALES:
1. We will work with your sales manager, listening to what their sales increase objectives are for what period.
2. We will work with them to devise strategies which increase the value of advertising in your media, using issues in the built environment to drive increases in influence, population, business sales, etc.
3. For example, the sales manager can identify a topic community members would like to see solved ("let's create more affordable housing for seniors", and then get businesses to sponsor planning workshops housed on the newspaper's website. Our firm or affiliates will facilitate the meetings, with the newspaper selling ad space to sponsors so the workshop can be implemented.
Email us for a sample planning charette, so your sales manager can decide if this is a tool which can bring in ad revenue.
Undergraduate or Graduate Internships. Students may elect to bring in an Internship project for your supervision or coaching.
Design Competitions: You may contract to manage or participate in a design composition, serving as a juror or a paid staff manager of the event.
To purchase these products or services, go to your Marketplace.
>The National Architect
Corporation Media Affiliates Workspace